Saturday, November 18, 2006

New York's best heart surgeon, runner up...

The surgeon in S.F. sure did a great job. But New York Magazine just gave kudos to the guy that would have done the job here in New York, Dr. Adams. I never met the guy, but I sure talked to him a lot from outside the hospital in S.F. He was good at phone consulting. And *very* chatty. Uh, doc, thanks... but I gotta go... my wife is in the hospital...

http://nymag.com/health/besthospitals/24095/index3.html

HEART SURGERY
New York–Presbyterian Hospital

RUNNER-UP: Mount Sinai Medical Center is headed by one of the grand old men in cardiology, Valentin Fuster, and New York newcomer David Adams, considered a major catch when he was lured from Harvard five years ago.

1 Comments:

At 1:00 PM, Blogger Ellen_Kehs said...

Hi Peter! My mom just gave me the link to your blog, sounds like you've all been quite busy and stressed. You should check out our blog at www.ellenmason.blogspot.com. Mason and I are living in Texas now so that's pretty different from Evanston. Hope all is well. Ellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home