Sunday, March 05, 2006

The skin post!

There hasn’t been much news here recently, which is really good news overall. Zora continues to recover nicely. I really do have better things to do than keep Flappy up-to-date. I look forward to the day when I can officially close out Flappy. But Zora still thinks it’s a bit early for that. And we wouldn’t want to jinx anything. And there’s still the adventure of preparing and cooking chicken brined with left-over saline-filled syringes to document. And for the pictures, Zora just happens to have a spare lab coat (“Of course I have a lab coat,” she says. Uh, of course?)

Zora saw some ophthalmologist last week. But there’s no real news there. The doc warned that glaucoma is more of risk in the blind eye (what’s a good analogy, like warning that the barn-door hinge is rusty long after the horse escaped?), so she’ll have to get checked for that regularly.

I’ve learned from fashion mags that nothing sells like sex. And I’m not too proud to resort to a little skin when desperate for material. So to reward the hardy reader, here are the healing scars. Maybe next time I’ll let the cat out of the bag and tell you the 30 things to please me that I’ll never tell you.



To remind you, here’s the old shot of her scars after about 1 week.



And here’s Zora eating her chocolate heart, curtsey of Adrienne.

It says it’s life sized and anatomically correct, but it’s only 1 1/2 inches deep and flat on the back! And imagine my disappointment when I claimed dibs on the mitral valve only to discover that on the inside, the damn thing is solid milk chocolate. Harrumph.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Blogger Zora said...

I'm a little embarrassed to see I'm wearing the exact same shirt in both scar shots. It's not just a coincidence. Nt I'm back at work, boy is it a drag to have to put on a different set of clothes every day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home