Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Today's the Day!

According to my post-surgery recovery schedule, today is a landmark day. Six weeks after surgery, I am able to engage in such activities as:

Using my riding lawnmower
Bowling
Bowhunting

I'm sure all other middle-aged-white-guy activities are approved as well.

3 Comments:

At 7:36 PM, Blogger PCM said...

Bow hunting? That's kind of hardcore. Not just for you, but also for your chest. If that doesn't rip apart your chest, nothing will... but I guess maybe that's the point!

Does it give the OK to Dance Dance Revolution explicitly? Or can we just assume?

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Tamara Reynolds said...

wait--

does this mean we *can* sign you up to help us move? there won't be any stairs....

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger Karl said...

I feel certain that we can come up with a creative way to combine those activities into a new sport. I see Peter, circling on the riding mower, with a beer between his knees, aiming the bow, as I prepare to launch the bowling ball!

Hey, ice dancing's a sport, why not Riding Mower Archibowling?

Ten additional points if you can make the mower-pitcher spill his beer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home