An eye-popper!
Tamara had a look at the 12-page bill. It’s a bit of an eye-popper.

Let it be known that she placed her bid before being offered access to the secret document. And she’s been sworn to secrecy.
Nevertheless, because it’s Tamara, Karl has been preemptively disqualified.
Don’t forget to place your best guess! Prizes await. Go to the post below and add a comment.
1st prize: Unused Vicodin.
2nd prize: One gen-u-wine medical I.V. stand (unless they reclaim it first).
3rd prize: A motivational spirometer (AKA: the “breath-o-meter”).
Runner-up/thanks-for-trying/everybody’s-a-winner prize: A couple of (non-sharp) saline filled syringes. Ideal for squirting friends and cats. Perhaps useful for brining birds. Guaranteed sterile.
2 Comments:
I can hear Tamara saying, "Hu-WHAT?!" Lil Jon-style.
Here's my guess, though I'd like to know first how many Kleenex tissues you used during your stay.
If I can't get a hint, I'm going to say $990,199. That's my final answer. (Hey, if no one else guesses, do I get all the prizes? I could use one of those IV stands; the one I saw in the photos at your home looks like it came from Ikea.) -- Jen
Post a Comment
<< Home