Back in the days
I came across this picture of Zora while at Jim’s in San Francisco. Just thought I’d share. It would be from Zora’s senior year in High School. Go Monarchs! I’m including my high-school yearbook picture as well. This is how we would’ve looked if we had gone to prom together in 1990. Of course I was already in college in 1990, and it’s always a bit creepy when the college guy comes back and tries and sleep with the high-school girl.

6 Comments:
all i can say is
wow! look at that hair!!!
-joel
Great photo. She's safely out of the bad '80s fashion here.
Z, I deleted your e-mail before I could respond and don't have your address! Drat! Please resend. Jen
All the John Hughes films were filmed near where I lived. And Molly Ringwald was hot! I was never really preppy, but I guess if I were, I could do a lot worse than being played by James Spader.
It wasn't pink--it was somber navy blue that I was wearing. See, I was very _serious_ by that time. Despite my impish smile. If I had known the true influence of the facebook, I would've dug up another pic.
Hot!
Wooderson.
Post a Comment
<< Home