Friday
I spent last night here at the hospital. They gave me a fold out chair thingy, so I could be horizontal. But both phone and internet reception are hard to get here.
It looks like Zora will be discharged tomorrow. So I've got to work on getting Emily's place cleaned and a new matress in there.
Zora continues to recover. She can walk on her own. Yesterday she went up and down 2 (two) stairs. And there's a very spry 65-year-old lady of Palastinian origin on the floor that had much to tell Zora about the good of walking and being happy. This woman was very spry. She was also happy when four of us were piled in her room and she busted out the chocolates. She said she likes compay and was sorry she couldn't fix us dinner.
4 Comments:
yes, please give us an address. via email might be better for privacy?
love and chocolates. joel
I second the address request... Maybe a mass e-mail??
Thirding the address request...
We could send a whole dinner for the Palestinian lady, you, Zora, everybody!
Go Zora Go!!!!! Love to both of you,
Deb
I say, get that Palestinian lady healthy, I will get her a job at the Trade Scare, (which is Palestinian owned and operated, and we will have her be our special guest star and chef at Sunday Dinner. Just offer it to her. See what she says.
Post a Comment
<< Home