27 January 2006
Wow. This is just like one of the Fox Sports “in the dugout” interviews.
Tamara, it was a rough 7th. How do you feel?
Tamara writes:
Another overcast day in lovely S.F....
Zora is at the doctor right now to get clearance to go to Santa Cruz. She overextended herself on Wednesday—walking for a half hour instead of the prescribed 5-10 minutes. So Thursday she was tired out and her body wasn’t having any more exertion. Beverly is with her at the doc’s. Karine and I are cleaning The Most Amazing Apartment Ever like fiends. And hopefully we will all be on the road to Santa Cruz by 4pm-ish.
Thanks for Jim for graciously volunteering his car for the journey. I wonder if he ever saw Thelma and Louise? Oh well, too late now. We will report more from Santa Cruz, where I can only assume internet access will be better.
P.S. The food has rocked [ed note: if she does say so herself]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home