Merry Christmas
We sit hear, listening to a John Waters’s Christmas songs, eating Stollen, reading the paper, and watching Zora’s medicine drip. It’s the best Christmas ever.
Is that pretty woman…

…injecting herself.

Here’s Zora’s arm. It’s not really the best Christmas picture, I suppose. But I just realized I hadn’t shown it before. This is the PICC line, that goes way into her arm. It allows for easy home I.V. use and effective use of antibiotics, as the drip starts right by her heart. Now there’s only one antibiotic, so the drip takes about 30 minutes, once a day. Then everything up to the white part near her hand stays attached to her arm. She keeps it all in place during the day with a cut-out sock.

Maybe we'll continue our Christmas cheer by seeing the movie, Munich, and getting Thai food. True New York Christmas style.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home