Hospital: Day VI (1)
Zora still hasn’t been moved. Apparently there are insurance issues(?). But I did call a call with caller ID from “North Shore Hea…” asking for admittance. Strange. That makes me think something is happened. If not, that’s a very strange coincidence.
I’m off to get Vietnamese sandwiches for when Zora can eat again. Does insurance know that she can’t eat?! And then I can take the J or Z line out to Jamaica (Kind of fun for me because I’ve never taken the J or Z line in Brooklyn--And it’s above ground!). Once I get to Jamaica, either Zora will have already been moved, and I can hop on an LIRR train from there. Or, if she’s still at Forest Hills, it’s a short ride back in on the E. I’m so clever. And just the mere mention of those sandwiches made Zora say, “Awesome!”
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home